Friday, February 20, 2009

Carpooling service available

At the last KTU event it was suggested that we should incorporate a way for the parents of the children involved with Kids' Tech University to carpool if desired. We are launching this networking capability on the blog. If you would like your county and email posted as a possible contact please let me (Kristy DiVittorio, kdivitto@vbi.vt.edu) know!

So far, these people are interested in carpooling to the event-

Montgomery County, LauraAC@aol.com
Buckingham County, duggan@kinex.net
Danville, bhpmd2004@yahoo.com


I just wanted to draw your attention to this- Although, I can screen for posting people who have asked me to post them on the blog, this blog is open for anyone to view...so when a "parent" emails you about carpooling please be careful... you can contact me if there are any questions...

No comments: