Monday, December 6, 2010

VT Kids' Tech University registration opens today!!

Hello!

Registration opens today at 6 pm for the VT Spring Kids' Tech University!

Here are a couple of hints to make the registration process even more easy than what it already is:

1. At 6 pm, refresh your website link. We change the page at 6 pm and make all buttons active at once. SO MAKE SURE YOU REFRESH YOUR WEBSITE LINK.

2. Add my (Kristy Collins) email address to your email contact/friends list- kdivitto@vbi.vt.edu . In about 2 days (Wednesday/Thursday) I will start sending registration confirmations. If you don't add me to your contact/friends list the email will get put in the spam box.

3. After you register make sure you send in your 25 dollar registration fee or email to Ms. Foley. The address on where to send the fee or email is on the exit page of the registration procedure. MAKE SURE YOU PRINT YOUR EXIT PAGE; it contains a lot of valuable information.

If you ever wonder what the behind the scenes actions are...Kris and I (Kristy Collins) order a large pizza at work and we are monitor the registrations until about midnight. Yes, we are that dedicated! And we drink a lot of coffee! I'll also be hanging around my work phone...I get a lot of phone calls right around 5:50 to about 6:30 pm (see number 1).


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Can't wait - can't wait - can't wait!