Thursday, April 1, 2010

WAVY; 10:30 am on Saturday, April 3rd!

Hi everyone,

This has been an eventful KTU week! We, here at KTU central, are gearing up for the final spring KTU event on April 10th!

This past week I, Kristy DiVittorio, taped a show that will air on the WAVY TV program called Kid Talk on Saturday morning! The theme of the show was "Tech Safety" and I was the guest expert! I also got to talk about KTU and I hope the show will bring a lot of positive press to the program.

So, at 10:30 am on Saturday morning, April 3rd, tune in to Kid Talk on WAVY! We don't get WAVY here in Blacksburg so they said that the show would be available on the internet at 11 am on the link above.

Best,
Kristy

PS- I have to admit that the green room isn't all that green! Its more brown!

No comments: